SZORENYI ROTARY ENGINE INFORMATION
The apex of a triangle in contact with a racetrack traces out a recognizable four-leaf clover as it rotates. The shape of the racetrack in its mathematical form has been patented.
The racetrack forms the engine casing inside which four engine segments rotate.
• Engine first run under its own power 26 February 2008
Patents are currently held in:
· U.S.A. (US Patent No 6,718,938 B2)
· Previous patents held in Canada, Korea and Japan
• Four hinged segments rotating inside an engine housing as a deforming rhombus
• Internal combustion - Otto cycle
• Centre-line drive shaft
• Peripheral inlet and exhaust ports – no valving
• V8 power delivery (four power strokes per crank shaft revolution)
• Smooth power from the rotary motion
• Superior torque due to eccentric combustion chamber
• Motor vehicle engine
• Industrial engine
• Electricity generation
• Pumps and compressors for refrigeration
• Hydraulic and pneumatic motors
• Steam engine
The Four Chamber Rotary
'A breakthrough development
in rotary engine technology.'